Saturday, September 6, 2014

GET MY FREE HERBS THAT HEAL NEWSLETTER ~ OPT IN NOW

Don't forget to subscribe (simply submit your email address above)
so you can have every Post delivered directly 
to your Inbox without ever missing one.
The building my platform of interested readers for the release of my new book is coming along splendidly.  Thanks to your support and forwarding and sharing of my posts.  I'm glad the content has been of interest to you.
NOW, I've just launched my Herbs That Heal NEWSLETTER.  If you benefit from these Post, make sure you Opt In to receive my Newsletters.  The first one launched Wednesday, Sept. 3rd.  Opt In now and get yours before the next one is published on Sept. 15th.
Most of you also know that I am an herbal practitioner and educator, and have been treating and teaching herbology for over 30 years; as well as a seasoned martial arts student and teacher, and writer of an herb column for over five years.  As an author about to self-publish my first book, I am about to launch a Newsletter, teleconferences, free gifts for joining our private member healing circle, possibly public TV/RADIO shows and health promotions and givaways!!!

You can get in on the ground floor of this awesome September launch by "OPTING IN" to my Constant Contact eMail list by clicking on the link below!!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO OPT IN TO MY NEW NEWSLETTER WHICH LAUNCHED ON WEDNESDAY!!!
Don't forget to click the link or copy and paste into your browser to go to the Sign Up Form to get the Newsletter.

THANKS AGAIN BELOVED FAMILY FOR YOUR SUPPORT THESE PAST FEW MONTHS.

MUCH LOVE . . . . AND IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

Continue to Comment and let me know what subjects I can cover for your in your drive to Access Your Power to Create Better Health. 


If you think there is health value in this Post worthy to be shared, 
don't forget to share it with your friends and family.
www.herbsarenaturesmedicine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment