Monday, December 8, 2014

FIGHT BREAST CANCER WITH A "MUST ADD" SEAFOOD TO YOUR DIET: It almost perfectly matches human blood!

You can Sign up for NEWSLETTER here. You can also subscribe to this Blog
~ simply submit your email address above ~ so you can receive every Post
directly to your Inbox. ALSO, don't forget to share your favorite
Posts with your Framily members.

HERBS ARE NATURE'S MEDICINE . . . THE SEA FOOD THAT ALMOST PERFECTLY MATCHES THE MINERAL COMPOSITION OF HUMAN BLOOD.

KELP! Our earth is about 60% water (primarily oceans), and our bodies are also about 80% water (the liver is about 86% water, blood 83% water, kidneys 83% water, muscles 76% water, brain 74.5% water, skin 70%, connective tissue 6%, bones 22% and fat 20% water). The mineral content of sea vegetables reflects the mineral profile of the oceans in which they grow, and virtually no other category of food contains as diverse a mineral content as is found in sea vegetables. It's also difficult to find any category of food whose overall mineral composition (elevated concentrations of iodine, iron, potassium, calcium and manganese) better matches that of human blood. A category of carbohydrate-related nutrients, called fucans, have been found to lower inflammatory activities of key human proteins.

Kelp's abundance of vitamins and minerals (it contains over 11 different vitamins, as many as 20 amino acids and about 60 essential minerals) helps regulate the thyroid gland, and promotes 
healthy skin and hair.  However, kelp is mostly taken for its naturally high iodine content, which helps the functioning of the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential for the formation of thyroid hormones, which regulate the body's energy production, promote growth and development, and helps burn excess fat.

Sea vegetables contain one of the broadest ranges of minerals of any food, containing virtually all the minerals found in the ocean, and many of  the same minerals found in human blood. They may play a role in lowering the risk of estrogen-related cancers, including breast cancer. Since cholesterol is required as a building block for production of estrogen, the cholesterol-lowering effects of sea vegetables may reduce that risk. 

However, more interesting with respect to breast cancer risk is the apparent ability of sea vegetables to modify aspects of a woman's normal menstrual cycle in such a way that over a lifetime, the total cumulative estrogen secretion that occurs during the follicular phase of  the cycle gets decreased. For women who are at risk of estrogen-sensitive breast cancers, sea vegetables may bring a special benefit in this regard.

There are a few kinds of sea vegetables: kelp/kombu, wakame, arame, hijiki, nori, agar-agar and dulse, none of which require cooking.  And with the broad range of minerals provided by them make them a great addition to a healthier way of eating, most Americans would not quite know how to include them into our meals.  An easy way to introduce the nutritious sea vegetables into your diet is to use kelp flakes instead of table salt for seasoning your foods. You can also easily add the recommended 1 tsp daily of sea vegetables by adding them to vegetable dishes, rice, salads, and soups.


12 comments:

  1. Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman's uterus. Sometimes these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods, pelvic pain, miscarriages. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign, or noncancerous.But With Agbara Herbal Medication, This will Be completely cured,,,,Remember surgery does not removed or cured Fibroid, drcureherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgent cash loans ! ! !

    Loan 100% Guaranteed

    For those who want an emergency loan I offer you an affordable interest rate of 3%. You have been rejected by many banks? Do you need financing for debt consolidation urgently? Or you need financing for your business per track. So, we are the best solution to your needs. We offer loans to interested clients without penalties. If you are interested please contact us as soon as possible and you will be filled with joy.

    EMail: fastloan078@gmail.com

    Call + Whatsapp: +91 892 950 9036

    ReplyDelete
  3. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

      Delete
  4. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr RAZOR  prepare herbal cure and brought them back to their normal health again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr RAZOR I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true,Here is his email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com or phone number +2349065420442 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
    Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com  Call or What's App +2348132777335  
    Website :  http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ 
     He also specialize on the following things 
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronic pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete
  8. vIt’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr bobizua Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr bobizua. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail drbobizua20@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck charms, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.
    for more info
    email_--drbobizua20@gmail.com
    call\whatsapp _ +2347026251438
    https://www.facebook.com/drbobizua/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Lawson the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HerpesVirus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave
    everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one
    day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was
    losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Lawson on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Lawson for any problem that would help immediately I contacted Dr Lawson and I told him how I got his contact
    and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Lawson Told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Lawson actually sent me the
    medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Lawson , after a few weeks passed, while
    on Dr. Lawson medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had
    to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test, after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpesvirus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a
    cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr Lawson after reading my testimony
    he can still cure all other disease and virus.. you can
    kindly contact Dr.lawson on his IG LINK @dr_lawson9 OR his email dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him +234815 463 5774, ans also here is his website https://drlawsonherbalhome.weebly.com
    God bless you all    

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete