Sunday, February 8, 2015

CONTACT INFO: to help you select herbs, measurements, etc for your personal formulas

Greetings All . . . I know I give lots of information in most of my Posts.  I usually give formula measurements and how and when to take, etc.  My last Post on herbs for women's cycles - there were a lot of herb suggestions for a lot of conditions . . . and just want you to know if you need any help figuring out which herbs are best and how to measure out your formulas . . . leave a comment or contact me by email!

My purpose is to help you access your own power to create better health!!!!

SEND ME AN EMAIL AT: herbsthatheal7@gmail.com



Zakiyyah MaaKheper-Ast  s-Ankh ka-Serkhet
"The Herbalist"

1 comment:

  1. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete