Wednesday, May 2, 2018

CERTIFIED WOMB HEALER ~ Join us at the JUNE 15th WOMB TRANSFORMATION RETREAT


DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL:
~ TAKE-BACK-YOUR-WOMB ~
WHOLE WOMBAN WELLENESS EXPERIENCE
3-Day Weekend Retreat ~ JUNE 15th thru 17th 
at The Historic Teel House ~ Norwich, Conn.

Dear Friends, Sisters, Mothers and Daughters,

Did you know infertility, heavy bleeding, severe pain, headaches, moodiness, bloating, tiredness, weight gain and feeling sick can be stopped or reversed with a few easy steps?  Over fifteen years ago, I felt stuck in a body that was tired and in pain… like thousands of other women… from severe PMS symptoms, allergies, acne, weight gain, strained relationships and being exhausted all the time.  Months and years were filled with missing school, work, spending tons of money and time to get healthy only to feel the same or worse.

I was really mad when I found out how easy it was to take control of my health, body, and how I feel about myself.

Let me show you 7 simple steps to changing and getting the body you’ve always wanted…so you can feel rejuvenated again from the inside out!

Many of us have done the “right thing” yet there seems to be an unknown behind the feel better and look good lifestyle, including getting a body that goes through normal cycles every month (void of pain, excessive inflammation or heavy bleeding), or can conceive a pregnancy. If you’re feeling stuck, worried, confused or disappointed I know how you feel!

Ever since I got healed, I’ve been helping many who are just like you. I’ve shown them how to use natural remedies like essential oils to heal our body, mind and spirit naturally…and stay healthy consistently…saving money at the same time.

I AM ONLY ONE OF MORE THAN A HALF-DOZEN WOMB HEALERS WHO ARE LICENSED, CERTIFIED AND EXPERIENCED IN HEALING THE MYRIAD PAINS AND TRAUMAS WOMBEN SUFFER . . . . and will all be gathered at this AWESOME 3-DAY WEEKEND RETREAT taking place in just 6-weeks at the Historic Teel House in Norwich Connecticut.

Here's a link to the Event web page: https://tinyurl.com/y772o6zn

To purchase your ticket, here's the Eventbrite Link: https://tinyurl.com/y95tue39


This is the biggest WOMB TRANSFORMATION SYMPOSIUM of 2018
Save the date: Friday, June 15th thru Sunday, June 17th



VISIT THE RETREAT WEB PAGE:  https://tinyurl.com/y772o6zn


You can Sign up for NEWSLETTER here. You can also subscribe to this Blog ~ simply submit your email address above ~ so you can receive every Post directly to your Inbox. ALSO, don't forget to share your favorite Posts with your Framily members.

Did you know you can "Pre-Order" my new book
before its Release date?

You can ORDER IT HERE


6 comments:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

      Delete
  2. I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
    Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com  Call or What's App +2348132777335  
    Website :  http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ 
     He also specialize on the following things 
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronic pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete