Thursday, May 24, 2018

Yoni Steam Certification at June 15th Retreat



YONI STEAMING ~ is a modern version of ancient and traditional Hip Bath and postpartum steaming traditions based in many African and other indigenous cultures that are thousands of years old.

The Yoni Steam, as a natural form of hydrotherapy, utilizes herbal infusions from mother earth to make into a warm relaxing bath that you sit over and allow the steam vapors to cleanse and detox your vagina, cervix, uterus, and entire reproductive system.   

Vaginal Steaming has been historically used to cleanse the uterus, release toxins, for fertility conditions, cleansing after the menstrual cycle each month, after childbirth to support, re-strengthen and tone the reproductive organs, symptoms of PMS, blood clotting during the menstrual cycle, to regulate the menstrual cycle, and also for preventative care.

So much more than just a steam - this practice is a TRANSFORMATION - that all women need to utilize and learn for the wellness of generations of African/Black, women present and future.
Did you know that over one million women suffer from womb ailments?  

 LEARN THIS ART AND ASSIST YOURSELF, 
YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR COMMUNITY. 

This training is being offered to become Certified in "Yoni Steam for Personal Care" . . . . which is a prerequisite for "Yoni Steam Practitioner Certification"


CONTACT THE HOST: Zakiyyah at theherbalist1750@gmail.com / or 347-407-4312

If you desire to be Certified 
as a Yoni Steam Practitioner ~ visit the "https://www.yonisteaminstitute.com/" 
website and look for the information on 
the next City/Date that Iwinlola Satra 
will be offering the Practitioner Training.


FOR FURTHER INFORMATION 
CONTACT: ZAKIYYAH AT 
theherbalist1750@gmail.com // or call me at 347-407-4312
















1 comment:

  1. I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
    Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com  Call or What's App +2348132777335  
    Website :  http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/ 
     He also specialize on the following things 
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6. chronic pancreatic 7. emphysema 8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) 

    ReplyDelete