Thursday, August 14, 2014

Update on my Book

Well, the book is coming along splendidly . . . <;o)) . . . I'm learning that there's sooooo much to do "IF YOU WANT TO BE A BEST SELLING AUTHOR" and if you want your success to be defined by more than just "selling a book."

There's soooo much to do to lay the ground work: marketing your book, getting publicity, seeking interviews, on tv, radio, magazines, etc.  Writing a press release, seeking publishing deals, finding the myriad ways to get your name out there, establish credibility, 
establish a following for your niche market, etc., etc., etc.

Well, I AM ON IT!!!!

Here's an updated version of my book - front and back.  Just a few more sentence/grammar tweaks.


WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I'd LOVE your comments / suggestions!



I'll post the table of contents next.

Thanks for you support - it's meant so much to this venture.
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete