Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sun., Sept 21st ~ Sign Up NOW for my Newsletter Right Here!

I am excited about inviting you to join our Newsletter Community.  The Sacred Healing 7 Herb Center has been around for over 30 years.  I taught my very first "Herbs are Nature's Medicine" herb course in July of 1987 at the TRS Professional Suite (they used to be on 30th Street off 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and have recently moved to the Wall Street area).  As in life ~ we all must change ~ and the Herb Center is also growing and expanding, and you are in for some exciting NEW programs, services, discounts and FREE Give-Aways.

It is evident to me that in my Life's Path I have always been wired to serve.  To this end, as a herbal practitioner and educator, I am now about to self-publish my first (of three) book(s), INTRO to Herbs are Nature's Medicine, (see book's cover to the right).

This month I have launched a series of new services, programs, products, and discounts for recipients of this DYNAMIC NEWSLETTER.  Here are some of the articles and subject matter you can expect in the coming months: Men's  Health, Womb Purity, Understanding Chakras to Heal Your  Emotional Wounds, Healing According to your Zodiac Sign, Develop/Nurture your Children's Chakras/Soul, Kitchen Herbology, Herb of the Month, Crystal of the Month, and Healing Yoga Postures.

The October 1st Issue will contain a video by the reknown healer: Dr. Llaila Afrika (African Holistic Health) on healing Diabetes! You don't want to miss out on that!

In addition to this Newsletter, some of the services I am launching this month include FREE teleconferences, private healing circles, FREE monthly Holistic Healing Marketkplace where you can get a FREE mini-consultation from me with the Newsletter's Coupon. For further information about these specific products and services click here.

You can be privy to all this . . . just by simply signing up to receive my FREE NEWSLETTER.


P.S. ~ How would you feel knowing that your friends and family got inspired to live a healthier lifestyle with natural remedies by following your lead!  To share the Sign Up Form with only those Framily you think would value the information shared in the Newsletter, please feel free to forward this email to them and have them 


Thank you
Zakiyyah MaaKheper-Ast
The Herbalist

No comments:

Post a Comment