- Gently rub a handful of sage leaves between your hands and then put them in a pot with a little less than one cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for five minutes.
- Soak a cotton cloth in the warm solution and then hold it on the affected area.
- Repeat the process several times.
I purchased one exactly like this for less than $20 . . . and use it
AT LEAST once a week ~ the relief was phenomenal!
- Mix four drops each of eucalyptus oil and rosemary oil and two drops of peppermint oil in hot water.
- Soak your feet in it for about 10 minutes.
There are a number of additional articles . . . . DON'T MISS OUT ON THE HEALING YOGA POSTURE . . . . . and AN INTERVIEW WITH BROADWAY STAR OF "PIPPIN" AND "CHICAGO" ~ STEPHANIE POPE ~ owner of BIKRAM YOGA EAST HARLEM (my home studio). Every month I include in my Newsletter an article on one of the 26 postures of Bikram, along with illustrations and explanations of the health benefits, all explained directly from Bikram Choudry himself.