Saturday, June 7, 2014

GET a 35% DISCOUNT for 1-HOUR HEALTH PROFILE for MY BLOG READERS ONLY

Good Day to All . . . . I think Spring has finally Sprung . . . and with the blossoming of the new season I am offering everyone who reads my Blog . . . . a deal that I have previously offered ONLY at special events and NOW, to readers of this Blog.

In an effort to serve you better, here's my deal: my Health Consultations are $75 per hour . . . for 35% Off, you can purchase a full 1-hour Health Consultation - for yourself or as a Gift Certificate for someone else FOR ONLY $50.  The consultations can be by phone or in person (in New York City).  All details of what the Consultation encompasses is explained below.


To purchase this $50 Gift Certificate for yourself or for someone else, simply send a PayPal payment of  $50 to theherbalist1750@gmail.com.   Or, if you are unable to do that, just send me a Comment below or an email requesting that I send you a PayPal Payment Request or Invoice.  Once your payment is received, I will contact you to arrange the date and time of your Consultation.

My email address: theherbalist1750@gmail.com.

If you prefer, you can also make a credit card payment by phone, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to call me, Zakiyyah, at: 347-407-4312.

THE GIFT CERTIFICATE MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR ANY PERSON, ON ANY OCCASION ~ OR NO OCCASION AT ALL!
YOU CAN GIVE IT SIMPLY AS A WAY OF CELEBRATING LIFE AND A WAY TO ACCESS YOUR POWER TO BETTER HEALTH.

In your email or Comment (below), please include your full name (and the name of the recipient of the Gift Certificate), your phone number (and best time to reach you), the city and state in which you live, and your email address.  If it is for someone else, please also include their contact information.

Thank You for the Opportunity to Serve You.



No comments:

Post a Comment