Saturday, December 13, 2014

GET 10% DISCOUNT ~ IF I SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY, DEC 20th


As an herbal practitioner and teacher, I make herbal formulas for healing the body and mind, and do chakra stones and jewelry for balancing the chakras and healing the spirit and emotions!!!!

I'll be vending at this event next Saturday . . . and 
would love to meet/see you there!
If I DO see your face in the place I'll give you 
a 10% DISCOUNT on any purchase(s) over $20 . . . and
. . . . another 10% DISCOUNT for any future purchase 
once you sign up for my Newsletter!!!


THEY'VE GOT 6 SPOTS LEFT FOR INTERESTED VENDORS!!! 
INTERESTED in participating in the event email lake.creates@gmail.com 
for application and details.

Here's one of my tables from a previous event!
I've got everything from fabulous Taiwan Jade, Turquoise, Carnelian and Rose Quartz necklaces, braceletes, earrings, sets and necklaces (for men and women)  that range from 
$20 up to $125 . . . depending on your budget 
for your Holiday Gifts for that 
SPECIAL SOMEONE . . .
. . . and YOU!!!
Displaying IMAG0408.jpg

. . . and here are some of my healing products:

7 Chakra Crystal Set ~ or
Individual Stones
FO TI  LONGEVITY ~ Tonic
Natural Herbal Regimen to eliminate fibroids/tumors/cysts

Herbal Honey


  You can Sign up for NEWSLETTER here. 
You can also subscribe to this Blog ~ simply submit 
your email address above ~ so you can receive every Post directly to your Inbox. 

ALSO, don't forget to share your favorite
Posts with your Framily members.




















1 comment:

  1. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete